Have you ever planned a wonderful romantic vacation, complete with a lovely room, candle-lit dinners and white sandy beaches, only to have your dream become a nightmare when tense quarrels and communication breakdowns spoil the sunset? Kim has been listening to painful stories like these for 20 years.
Now you can restore the connection and spark back into your relationship while having a world-class romantic holiday. Kim offers you research-based skills for deepening intimacy, managing conflicts and enhancing your sense of shared meaning in a private, comfortable and beautiful setting.
Join us for our next 3 Steps to Create an Extraordinary Relationship™ retreat in Florida:
August 3 - 9th, 2018!
A note from Kim about the program
I am excited to share with you how you can learn the secrets to transform your marriage from a good one to a truly extraordinary one - in just a short time! And, how you can do this and still enjoy a relaxed get-away at the same time!
My name is Kim Von Berg - and I am a Communication Strategist & Relationship Expert. I have created a cutting-edge powerful training for couples that gleams the gems from my twenty years of working with couples. This powerful retreat is transformational to couples! And, we will help you to enjoy the learning process.
I will be presenting to you my unique & powerful communication skills - as well as guide you & your beloved to go beyond techniques to step into a “whole & complete ME,” so that a solid “WE” can flourish.
Couples come to the 3 Steps to Create an Extraordinary Relationship™ retreats with one or more of the following challenges:
1) There is either no connection or interactions are very negative
2) Sex has disappeared
3) The same sources of argument keep resurfacing ad infinitum
4) Both are carrying lots of resentment, anger, and hurt
5) The trust has been broken
6) The love seems to have almost disappeared
Kim Von Berg
Relationship Expert & Love Coach
This is what many of our participants say after participating in the retreat:
1) Deep inner healing has occurred so that we can see one another in a whole new light.
2) We now communicate and understand one another deeply.
3) We enjoy sex regularly now - and in a whole new way. We connect intimately on all levels.
4) We have stopped blaming each other for the missing love and respect that we now know how to give our own selves.
5) Boundaries are good and healthy - and we each now know how to set these without damaging the relationship.
6) We have learned that setting boundaries skillfully can actually deepen the relationship.
7) We have created a beautiful vision for our partnership and lives - and are taking action to bring about this vision.
8) We are truly happy and grateful to be with one another.
Would you like to enjoy all of this in your relationship?